Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 12 through 14
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did Philip the Fair accuse the Templars of heresy?
2. Under what condition was sex permitted in the mid-fourteenth century?
3. Which parties were in political conflict in the beginning of the 14th century?
a) The clergy and rulers.
b) Aristocrats and rulers.
c) Rulers and the freemen.
d) Rulers and merchants.
4. Who built Coucy up in spite of being excommunicated?
a) Abbot Guibert.
b) Enguerrand III.
c) Comte d-Eudes.
d) Aubry de Coucy.
5. What was a knight's work in the 14th century?
a) Policing the cities.
This section contains 239 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)