|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What technology was revolutionizing warfare in the 14th century?
(a) Poison gas.
(b) Longbows and guns.
(d) Observation balloons.
2. What would a wealthy child learn until the age of seven?
3. What was increasing as the fourteenth century progressed?
(a) Agricultural production.
(c) Infant mortality.
4. What was the most applied science in the 14th century?
5. Who was King Edward's daughter promised to when she was nineteen?
(a) A propertied landowner's son.
(b) A nobleman's youngest son.
(c) A propertied landowner.
(d) A wealthy merchant's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What threat confronted people in the countryside of Europe in the 1360s?
2. Why is a knight loyal to the queen when the king is absent?
3. What does Anjou offer in return for safe passage back to France?
4. How was sex handled in King Edward's culture?
5. Under what condition was sex permitted in the mid-fourteenth century?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)