|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Enguerrand marry in 1365?
2. Who was King Edward's daughter promised to when she was nineteen?
(a) A propertied landowner's son.
(b) A propertied landowner.
(c) A nobleman's youngest son.
(d) A wealthy merchant's son.
3. How many religious holidays did workers have to observe a year?
4. When would a child learn combat?
5. How are the wealthy different from the poor in the age they marry?
(a) They are typically older.
(b) They typically marry more than once.
(c) They are typically younger.
(d) They typically take more than one wife at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a knight loyal to the queen when the king is absent?
2. What was increasing as the fourteenth century progressed?
3. Who was the first child of Kind Edward and Queen Philippa?
4. Under what condition was sex permitted in the mid-fourteenth century?
5. What had King Charles promised on his deathbed?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)