|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What technology was revolutionizing warfare in the 14th century?
(a) Longbows and guns.
(b) Observation balloons.
(c) Poison gas.
2. Whom did Enguerrand marry in 1365?
3. How long does a serf have to work on his master's land to be freed?
(a) One year.
(b) Six years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Six months.
4. What does Anjou offer in return for safe passage back to France?
(d) The Loire Valley.
5. Why is a knight loyal to the queen when the king is absent?
(a) Because the queen is joined with the king in a unified monarchy.
(b) Because the king will kill him if he is disobedient.
(c) Because the knight vowed to obey the king's people.
(d) Because the queen is of inferior virtue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did people transport things in the 14th century?
2. What did Christine de Pisan write about?
3. Where are young women taught?
4. What were many people waiting for during the plague years?
5. When would a wealthy child be sent to another castle to serve as a page?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)