1. Where is the castle of Coucy located?
2. How many people can the castle of Coucy house?
(a) Five thousand.
(b) A thousand.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Two hundred fifty.
3. When was the castle of Coucy built?
4. How long did it take to build the castle of Coucy?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Seventeen years.
(c) Seventy years.
(d) Seven generations.
5. How did the people who built the castle of Coucy allow for the people inside the castle to provide for themselves during a siege?
(a) They built a network of underground entrances.
(b) They built a moat around the castle for water.
(c) They built installed a system of early detection for invaders.
(d) They enclosed the surrounding farmland in walls as well.
6. What was the castle of Coucy primarily built for?
(a) A network of marketplaces.
(b) A center for art and literature.
(c) Foreign trade.
(d) Withstanding a siege.
This section contains 4,329 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)