Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 3, why does Sidney Madler come to London to see Joseph?
2. What compromise do the partners come to regarding Micky's loan?
3. What is the catalyst that brings down the bank?
4. What does Hugh tell Micky about Edward in Part 3, Chapter 2?
5. Where do Hugh and Nora move to in Part 2, Chapter 4?
Analyze the theme of good versus evil throughout the entire novel. Who wins? Who loses?
Find the symbols in the novel. What are they? What do they represent? Analyze how effectively the author portrays them.
Analyze the friendship between Micky and Edward from the beginning to the end of the story. How was the relationship one-sided? How did the relationship cost Edward a happy life?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)