Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 3, why does Sidney Madler come to London to see Joseph?
2. What compromise do the partners come to regarding Micky's loan?
3. What is the catalyst that brings down the bank?
4. What does Hugh tell Micky about Edward in Part 3, Chapter 2?
5. Where do Hugh and Nora move to in Part 2, Chapter 4?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the character of Ben Greenbourne. How do his decisions affect so many lives?
Essay Topic 2
Nora is perhaps the most selfish of the selfish characters. Compare her to Augusta. Which of the women is truly the most selfish? How does Augusta somewhat redeem herself, and Nora never does?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Maisie, Rachel and April.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)