Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 3, why does Sidney Madler come to London to see Joseph?
2. What compromise do the partners come to regarding Micky's loan?
3. What is the catalyst that brings down the bank?
4. What does Hugh tell Micky about Edward in Part 3, Chapter 2?
5. Where do Hugh and Nora move to in Part 2, Chapter 4?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the theme of good versus evil throughout the entire novel. Who wins? Who loses?
Essay Topic 2
At the wedding, Augusta says to the guest next to her that "London society has degenerated completely". What does she mean by this statement? How is it a self-serving statement?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the character of Ben Greenbourne. How do his decisions affect so many lives?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)