Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 3, why does Sidney Madler come to London to see Joseph?
2. What compromise do the partners come to regarding Micky's loan?
3. What is the catalyst that brings down the bank?
4. What does Hugh tell Micky about Edward in Part 3, Chapter 2?
5. Where do Hugh and Nora move to in Part 2, Chapter 4?
How does the third world nation of Cordova affect the entire financial world of London?
Analyze Maisie's character. How is she true to herself through her entire life?
Though Tonio's character is not in the story as often as others, he is crucial to the plot line. Many events occur because of what Tonio knows and what his goals are. Discuss how Tonio is a catalyst for much of the plot line.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)