|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last place that Hugh visits?
(a) The pond at Windfield.
(b) The bank.
(c) Peter's grave.
(d) His house in Kensington.
2. Why is Micky worried at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) Augusta won't speak to him.
(b) The police know about the drowning.
(c) He had to tell his father there would be no money.
(d) Edward is avoiding him.
3. What is the catalyst that brings down the bank?
(a) The Cordovan revolution.
(b) Investment in small businesses.
(c) World recession.
(d) Edward's bad management of the money.
4. In the last decade, by Part 3, Chapter 2, how many bonds has Pilaster Bank given Cordova?
(a) Five total.
(b) One total.
(c) Two a year.
(d) One a year.
5. In Part 3, what does Hugh tell Edward that changes everything for Edward?
(a) That Augusta and Micky have had a long time affair.
(b) That Emily was involved with another man,.
(c) That Micky is a murderer.
(d) That Micky loves Edward.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Micky's plan with the ruffians almost go wrong?
2. What does Micky do to Solly that causes Solly's death?
3. What does Hugh finally learn from Tonio in Part 2, Chapter 4?
4. Where does Bertie go to school?
5. What gift does Hugh give to Nora after Maisie's party?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)