Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 3, why does Sidney Madler come to London to see Joseph?
(a) He is happy about the business.
(b) He is angry that business is not going well.
(c) He wants to make another deal.
(d) He is angry that Hugh is not a partner.
2. What compromise do the partners come to regarding Micky's loan?
(a) It is worth the risk.
(b) They will loan him half of what he asked for.
(c) They will ask for a higher commission.
(d) They will sell the bonds first and then give Micky the money they have made.
3. What is the catalyst that brings down the bank?
(a) Edward's bad management of the money.
(b) World recession.
(c) The Cordovan revolution.
(d) Investment in small businesses.
4. What does Hugh tell Micky about Edward in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) That he knows about the drowning.
(b) That Edward knows Micky is up to no good.
(c) That Edward will be asked to leave the bank.
(d) That Edward is in love with him.
5. Where do Hugh and Nora move to in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) A small house nine miles from London.
(b) To Edward's house where they all reside together.
(c) To Folkstone where his mother lives.
(d) To an apartment in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conclusion does Micky come to in Part 2, Chapter 5 about women?
2. Where is Maisie working in Part 3, Chapter 1?
3. Where does Emily spend all of her time in Part 2, Chapter 5?
4. What were the Mirandas planning on doing with the money they wanted to obtain from Pilaster's Bank?
5. What has become of Maisie and Hugh in the Epilogue?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)