|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hugh finally learn from Tonio in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) Micky made sure Hugh was sent to Boston.
(b) Micky was instrumental in Tonio losing his job.
(c) Edward drowned Peter on purpose.
(d) Micky drowned Peter on purpose.
2. Why does Ben Greenbourne go to Windfield in the Epilogue?
(a) He wants Bertie to be his grandson again.
(b) He wants to watch Bertie's water polo game.
(c) He wants to find out if Bertie is Hugh's son.
(d) He wants to cause trouble for Maisie and Hugh.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what does Micky find in Tonio's room?
(b) A note from Hugh.
(c) The witness statements.
(d) A key.
4. What is the catalyst that brings down the bank?
(a) Edward's bad management of the money.
(b) World recession.
(c) Investment in small businesses.
(d) The Cordovan revolution.
5. Where do Hugh and Nora move to in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) A small house nine miles from London.
(b) To Folkstone where his mother lives.
(c) To Edward's house where they all reside together.
(d) To an apartment in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maisie and Dan's conversation about with the guests at the wedding in Part 3, Chapter 3?
2. What conclusion does Micky come to in Part 2, Chapter 5 about women?
3. What does Edward tell Micky about Whitehaven?
4. What does Maisie say only a few moments after Hugh arrives to give his condolences in Part 2, Chapter 5?
5. What does Hugh think about telling Ben in Part 3, Chapter 3?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)