|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Hugh been unsuccessful at stopping in Part 2 , Chapter 5?
(a) The death of Tonio.
(b) The Santamaria Railroad.
(c) The knowledge of Peter's death.
(d) The marriage of Rachel and Micky.
2. What does Solly love to watch Maisie do, as described in Part 2, Chapter 3?
(b) Get dressed.
(d) Entertain their friends.
3. What does Augusta ask Hobbes to do to help her get Joseph the peerage?
(a) To write a slanderous piece against Ben.
(b) To write a slanderous piece against Jews.
(c) To write that a Chistian banker is needed.
(d) To write a glowing piece for Joseph.
4. Where do Hugh and Nora move to in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) To Edward's house where they all reside together.
(b) A small house nine miles from London.
(c) To Folkstone where his mother lives.
(d) To an apartment in London.
5. What is never discovered about Micky in the end of the book?
(a) How his body got in the trunk.
(b) His involvement in the revolution.
(c) His killing of Seth.
(d) His killing of Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hugh finally learn from Tonio in Part 2, Chapter 4?
2. What bad news does Hugh bring to Rachel in Part 3, Chapter 3?
3. Why is Augusta in a wheelchair in the Epilogue?
4. Why does Micky follow Solly from the club after he argues with Edward?
5. What does Hugh tell the family that they must do after the bank folds?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)