|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 2, what is Hugh against the bank investing in?
(a) Russian bonds.
(b) The Cordovan Railroad.
(c) New infrastructure for London.
(d) A new building for the bank.
2. Who do Edward, Micky and Hugh meet in the Argyll Room?
(a) Call girls.
(b) Micky's father, Carlos.
(c) Danny Robinson.
(d) Friends from high school.
3. Why did Pilaster and Co. shut down?
(a) Toby Pilaster hanged himself.
(b) The workers went on strike.
(c) The bank collapsed.
(d) Nobody wanted the company's goods any longer.
4. What has Hugh been unsuccessful at stopping in Part 2 , Chapter 5?
(a) The marriage of Rachel and Micky.
(b) The knowledge of Peter's death.
(c) The Santamaria Railroad.
(d) The death of Tonio.
5. In the last decade, by Part 3, Chapter 2, how many bonds has Pilaster Bank given Cordova?
(a) Five total.
(b) Two a year.
(c) One total.
(d) One a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Augusta set Nora up at the ball?
2. To whom does Maisie take Emily to find answers to her questions that she poses at the afternoon tea?
3. What does Edward tell Micky about Whitehaven?
4. What becomes of the argument between Micky and Rachel after the small dinner party Rachel had given for the Foreign Ministry?
5. Where does Bertie go to school?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)