|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Hugh packing to go to as Part I, Chapter 5 opens?
(a) New York.
2. How does Micky kill Seth?
(a) He frightens him into a heart attack.
(b) He stabs him.
(c) He poisons him.
(d) He suffocates him with his pillow.
3. Why does Hugh go with Micky and Edward to Nellie's?
(a) He hopes to find a woman there.
(b) They laugh at him when he says he won't go.
(c) They make him go.
(d) He is curious.
4. What does Maisie discover about herself in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) She is not Jewish.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She does not love Hugh.
5. What does Augusta ask Fortescue to do to help get Joseph the peerage?
(a) Advise Lady Morte to do as Augusta asks.
(b) Remind the prime minister that Ben is Jewish.
(c) Remind the prime minister that Joseph is a safe alternative.
(d) Advise Hobbes to do as Augusta asks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Micky do at the baccarat game that makes things go his way?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what does Micky find in Tonio's room?
3. Why doesn't Maisie spend the entire day with Solly?
4. Who helps Micky cover up the murder?
5. Where does Hugh go for the month of August before he leaves on his journey?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)