|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What risk does Maisie take for Nora in Part 2, Chapter 4?
(a) She is going to re-introduce her to society.
(b) She keeps a secret from Solly for her.
(c) She goes to April's with her.
(d) She speaks to Augusta on her behalf.
2. How has Micky gotten rich by Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) He has worked hard.
(b) He has stolen money from the ministry.
(c) He has taken a commission on every bond.
(d) He has swindled people out of their money.
3. What does Augusta lie to Lady Stalworthy about?
(a) She says Hugh has had many women.
(b) She says Hugh is a gambler.
(c) She says Hugh wants Florence for her money.
(d) She says Hugh's father was mentally ill.
4. Where does Hugh meet Maisie again in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) At Augusta's home.
(b) At the Greenbourne house.
(c) At Nellie's.
(d) At a club in London.
5. How does Emily respond to Edward in Part 2, Chapter 4 when he finds out that she has tricked him?
(a) She punches him.
(b) She tells Edward it is his fault.
(c) She begs him to not give up on them.
(d) She kicks Micky in the groin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the ratting bet in Part 1, Chapter 2?
2. What conclusion does Micky come to in Part 2, Chapter 5 about women?
3. Where does Hugh go for the month of August before he leaves on his journey?
4. What does Micky decide to do in Part 2, Chapter 1 to get Edward to marry?
5. Why do the partners back Augusta's desire to have Edward as Senior Partner in Part 3?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)