|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tonio do at the ratting that intrigues Micky?
(a) He places a large bet.
(b) He vomits.
(c) He kisses April.
(d) He laughs.
2. What does Augusta know as Samuel Pilaster's weakness?
(a) A young man.
3. What does Tonio do for a "living"?
(a) He is an ambassador.
(b) He is a gambler.
(c) He is an attache to the Codorvan Minister in London.
(d) He is a diplomat.
4. Who helps Micky cover up the murder?
(b) The nurse.
5. In Part 1, Chapter 5, who has posted a message in Lloyd's Weekly News for Maisie?
(a) Her mother and father.
(b) Danny, her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maisie discover about herself in Part I, Chapter 5?
2. What types of people went to the horse races in London in the late 1800s?
3. Why does Augusta have Micky walk her to the church in the Prologue?
4. Joseph promises Edward partnership at the bank when what happens?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 1, how many years have passed since the Prologue?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)