|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Augusta discuss with Lady Morte that offends the Lady?
(c) Young men.
2. Where does Hugh meet Maisie again in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) At Nellie's.
(b) At the Greenbourne house.
(c) At Augusta's home.
(d) At a club in London.
3. What inappropriate action does Mickey take in the church with Augusta?
(a) He kisses her hand.
(b) He lies to her.
(c) He kisses her on the lips.
(d) He touches her cheek.
4. Why does Samuel give in to Augusta's threats about his sexuality?
(a) He does not want the bank to be hurt.
(b) He does not want his father to be hurt.
(c) He does not care about the bank.
(d) He is afraid of her.
5. How does Micky get Tonio to stay at the baccarat game longer than he wants to?
(a) He gives Tonio a winning hand.
(b) He gives him a cigar.
(c) He offers him his own money to borrow.
(d) He has a woman come into the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sits at the top of the new Pilaster house?
2. Why are the boys in detention in the Prologue of the book?
3. What does Samuel think of the offer that Hugh made to Cammel?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what job does Maisie find?
5. Who do Edward, Micky and Hugh meet in the Argyll Room?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)