|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a school is Windfield?
(a) A Catholic school.
(b) A Jewish school.
(c) A public school.
(d) A boarding school.
2. Where does Micky now reside in Part I, Chapter 1?
(b) Edward's house.
(c) At the university.
3. Why do Micky and Edward go to Nellie's in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) To find girlfriends.
(b) To play baccarat.
(c) To drink.
(d) To smoke.
4. Why won't Pilaster bank loan Carlos Miranda money?
(a) He wants to purchase arms with it.
(b) He does not live in England.
(c) They don't know if he is legitimate or not.
(d) He is Spanish.
5. What is ratting?
(a) Cocks fighting against rats.
(b) Rats fighting against rats.
(c) A dog fight against rats.
(d) Cock fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What inappropriate action does Mickey take in the church with Augusta?
2. What does Joseph Pilaster collect?
3. Why does Hugh go with Micky and Edward to Nellie's?
4. Why do Micky and Edward treat Nell like royalty?
5. Why does Augusta have Micky walk her to the church in the Prologue?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)