|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Micky afraid of his father?
(a) He is ignorant and angry.
(b) He has beaten Micky many times.
(c) He has done heinous things to those who have gone against him.
(d) He can force Micky to go back to Mexico.
2. What does Augusta know as Samuel Pilaster's weakness?
(b) A young man.
3. What correspondence is sent between Hugh and Florence in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Letters of inquiry as to why she won't see him.
(b) Letters from Florence concerning Rachel.
(c) Letters from the court telling Hugh that there is an injuction.
(d) Letters of inquiry as to why he won't see her.
4. In Part 1, Chapter 1, how many years have passed since the Prologue?
5. What inappropriate action does Mickey take in the church with Augusta?
(a) He kisses her hand.
(b) He lies to her.
(c) He touches her cheek.
(d) He kisses her on the lips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ratting?
2. Why does Hugh go with Micky and Edward to Nellie's?
3. What kind of a school is Windfield?
4. Why does Augusta have Micky walk her to the church in the Prologue?
5. Why is Tonio crying when he meets up with Hugh in the woods?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)