|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Augusta know as Samuel Pilaster's weakness?
(d) A young man.
2. What is ratting?
(a) Rats fighting against rats.
(b) A dog fight against rats.
(c) Cocks fighting against rats.
(d) Cock fighting.
3. What sits at the top of the new Pilaster house?
(a) A stone ship.
(b) A bank.
(c) An angel.
(d) A diamond shaped gable.
4. What inappropriate action does Mickey take in the church with Augusta?
(a) He kisses her hand.
(b) He touches her cheek.
(c) He kisses her on the lips.
(d) He lies to her.
5. Why do Micky and Edward treat Nell like royalty?
(a) She is royalty.
(b) She owns the bar.
(c) They owe her money.
(d) To many, she is as important as the Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tonio do at the ratting that intrigues Micky?
2. Why are the boys in detention in the Prologue of the book?
3. Why did Pilaster and Co. shut down?
4. Why won't Pilaster bank loan Carlos Miranda money?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 1, how many years have passed since the Prologue?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)