|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Augusta set Nora up at the ball?
(a) Since Nora is beneath them, Augusta does not want her to be part of the family.
(b) She does not want Hugh to become a partner at the bank.
(c) Augusta does not like Nora.
(d) Augusta is jealous of her and Hugh's success.
2. What news does Nora give Hugh in Part 2, Chapter 5 that stops Hugh from making a major decision about his future?
(a) She knows Bertie is his.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She wants to leave him.
(d) She threatens Maisie if Hugh should leave her.
3. Why do Micky and Edward treat Nell like royalty?
(a) They owe her money.
(b) She owns the bar.
(c) To many, she is as important as the Queen.
(d) She is royalty.
4. What is the relationship between Hugh and Edward?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are enemies.
5. Why do the partners back Augusta's desire to have Edward as Senior Partner in Part 3?
(a) They don't want Hugh as Senior Partner.
(b) She has blackmailed them.
(c) She had begged them to.
(d) It is the right decision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince of Wales tell Maisie that he will do for her?
2. What does Augusta discuss with Lady Morte that offends the Lady?
3. Where does Micky now reside in Part I, Chapter 1?
4. What does Maisie say only a few moments after Hugh arrives to give his condolences in Part 2, Chapter 5?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 1, what does Augusta want for herself and Joseph that she manipulates to get?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)