|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joseph react to the incident with Nora in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) He questions whether Augusta was behind it all.
(b) He tells Hugh that he will not be a partner.
(c) He leaves the party immediately.
(d) He laughs.
2. Why does Augusta have Micky walk her to the church in the Prologue?
(a) To make him tell her the truth about Peter.
(b) To invite him to her home for the summer.
(c) To have him show her the way.
(d) So she would not have to walk alone.
3. Where is Hugh packing to go to as Part I, Chapter 5 opens?
(a) New York.
4. How does Emily respond to Edward in Part 2, Chapter 4 when he finds out that she has tricked him?
(a) She begs him to not give up on them.
(b) She kicks Micky in the groin.
(c) She tells Edward it is his fault.
(d) She punches him.
5. How does Hugh feel about the ratting?
(a) Hugh hated that April seemed to like it.
(b) Hugh laughed at the whole event.
(c) He thinks animals do what they have to, but humans are disgusting.
(d) Hugh found the rats disgusting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Augusta reveal to Micky at the end of Part 1, Chapter 3?
2. Why is Solly so angry with Edward in Part 2, Chapter 5?
3. What does Maisie ask of Hugh after they return from Bertie's school in Part 3, Chapter 1?
4. What do Rachel and Micky argue about after the small dinner party Rachel had given for the Foreign Ministry?
5. What does Maisie stop from happening to Hugh during the Punch and Judy show?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)