|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Pilaster bank loan Carlos Miranda money?
(a) He is Spanish.
(b) They don't know if he is legitimate or not.
(c) He does not live in England.
(d) He wants to purchase arms with it.
2. Who is Solly Greenhouse's date at the Argyll Room?
(a) April Tilsley.
(b) Florence Stalworthy.
(c) Maisie Robinson.
(d) Rachel Bodwin.
3. Why do Maisie and Hugh go into Augusta's house in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) A rain storm comes and soaks them.
(b) Miasie wants to see the house.
(c) They want to be alone in his room.
(d) They are running from the ruffians from the park.
4. Why doesn't Maisie spend the entire day with Solly?
(a) She is not allowed to.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She has plans to meet Hugh.
(d) She doesn't like horse racing.
5. What does Tonio do at the ratting that intrigues Micky?
(a) He vomits.
(b) He places a large bet.
(c) He kisses April.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Micky and Edward go to Nellie's in Part 1, Chapter 2?
2. What does Joseph Pilaster collect?
3. What class of people generally go to the Argyll Room?
4. Why is Tonio crying when he meets up with Hugh in the woods?
5. What does Solly ask Maisie at the races?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)