|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solly suggest to Hugh about Nora in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) Have Maisie teach her the ways of society.
(b) Get rid of her.
(c) Get her pregnant.
(d) Send her away.
2. What does Joseph Pilaster collect?
(a) Jeweled rings.
(b) Jeweled snuff boxes.
(c) Ivory pipes.
(d) Peacock feathers.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 2, what is Hugh against the bank investing in?
(a) New infrastructure for London.
(b) Russian bonds.
(c) The Cordovan Railroad.
(d) A new building for the bank.
4. What does Hugh decide to do with his future after the Nora incident in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) Go back to Boston.
(b) Take time off.
(c) Work harder to regain his family's acceptance.
(d) Go work for Greenbourne.
5. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what does Micky find in Tonio's room?
(a) The witness statements.
(c) A key.
(d) A note from Hugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position is Hugh an assistant to in Part I, Chapter 3?
2. What does Solly love to watch Maisie do, as described in Part 2, Chapter 3?
3. What does Samuel think of the offer that Hugh made to Cammel?
4. What does Augusta reveal to Micky at the end of Part 1, Chapter 3?
5. Why is Micky afraid of his father?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)