|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Micky now reside in Part I, Chapter 1?
(b) At the university.
(c) Edward's house.
2. What does Solly suggest to Hugh about Nora in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) Have Maisie teach her the ways of society.
(b) Get her pregnant.
(c) Get rid of her.
(d) Send her away.
3. What position is Hugh an assistant to in Part I, Chapter 3?
(a) Senior Partner.
(b) Junior Partner.
(c) Correspondence Clerk.
(d) The Principal Clerk.
4. What lie does Augusta tell Madeleine while riding in the park in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) Hugh has stolen ideas from the Prinicpal Clerk.
(b) They are going to tell Seth about Samuel's sexuality.
(c) Hugh knows the Lioness personally.
(d) Seth has chosen Joseph as Senior Partner.
5. Why does Augusta show her new bedroom to Madeleine?
(a) She wants Madeleine to help her ruin Samuel.
(b) Because they are good friends who share everything.
(c) She wants to show off her new Japanese style.
(d) She wants Madeleine to help her keep Hugh down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Augusta set up Nora at the ball?
2. What does Hugh decide to do with his future after the Nora incident in Part 2, Chapter 2?
3. What does Hobbes ask Augusta to get him a loan for from the bank?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 5, who has posted a message in Lloyd's Weekly News for Maisie?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what job does Maisie find?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)