1. Why are the boys in detention in the Prologue of the book?
(a) They swam in the watering hole.
(b) Someone stole money.
(c) One of them was insubordinate.
(d) They were boisterous in class.
2. What kind of a school is Windfield?
(a) A public school.
(b) A Catholic school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A Jewish school.
3. What do Micky and Edward do to the other boys at the watering hole?
(a) They take their clothes and run.
(b) They throw their clothes in the water.
(c) They join them in a game.
(d) They make them leave the hole.
4. What is the relationship between Hugh and Edward?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are enemies.
5. Why is Tonio crying when he meets up with Hugh in the woods?
(a) Edward beat him up.
(b) Micky tried to drown him.
(c) Peter drowned.
(d) He could not find his clothes.
This section contains 5,751 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)