1. Why are the boys in detention in the Prologue of the book?
(a) They were boisterous in class.
(b) One of them was insubordinate.
(c) Someone stole money.
(d) They swam in the watering hole.
2. What kind of a school is Windfield?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A public school.
(c) A Jewish school.
(d) A Catholic school.
3. What do Micky and Edward do to the other boys at the watering hole?
(a) They join them in a game.
(b) They take their clothes and run.
(c) They make them leave the hole.
(d) They throw their clothes in the water.
4. What is the relationship between Hugh and Edward?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are cousins.
5. Why is Tonio crying when he meets up with Hugh in the woods?
(a) Micky tried to drown him.
(b) Edward beat him up.
(c) Peter drowned.
(d) He could not find his clothes.
This section contains 5,751 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)