Part 1, Chapter 1
1. On which poet did Persse McGarrigle write his thesis?
(a) William Butler Yeats.
(b) John Keats.
(c) T.S. Eliot.
(d) Percy Bysshe Shelley.
2. How many people are attending the conference in Rummidge?
3. In what city does Persse teach?
4. What does "McGarrigle" mean in Irish?
(a) "Son of Super-valour."
(b) "Son of a Blacksmith."
(c) "Son of Handsomeness."
(d) "Son of a Farmer."
5. Where was Angelica found as a baby?
(a) In an airplane bathroom.
(b) In a dumpster.
(c) On her parents' doorstep.
(d) In a hospital emergency room.
6. What is the theory that Persse asks Angelica to explain to him?
7. From what disease did Persse suffer during his postgraduate studies?
8. What author was Morris Zapp's specialty?
(a) William Shakespeare.
(b) Emily Bronte.
(c) James Joyce.
(d) Jane Austen.
9. What play did the conferees originally buy tickets to see?
(a) "A Streetcar Named Desire."
(b) "Our Town."
(c) "King Lear."
(d) "Romeo & Juliet."
This section contains 3,652 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)