|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lewis and Joy discuss after he finds her reading the letter?
(a) Joy's son.
(b) Joy's feelings about Lewis.
(c) Joy's marriage.
(d) Joy's poetry.
2. Including this visit, how many other times have Joy and Douglas been to the Lewis home?
3. How does Joy respond to the insult?
(a) With hurt feelings.
(b) With anger.
(c) With wit.
(d) With indifference.
4. Who is the letter from?
(c) Joy's sister.
(d) Douglas' teacher.
5. What is Lewis doing as the scene opens?
(a) Working on his book.
(b) Waiting for Joy.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Lecturing to a class.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is revealed that Joy is what?
2. Warnie enters the room in scene 3 carrying what?
3. What is the name of Joy's son?
4. What surprises Lewis at the party?
5. Lewis is surprised by what in Joy's poetry?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)