|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: Command Presence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Wolff miss the ship one day?
(a) He got drunk.
(b) He tried to rent a boat.
(c) He tried to get a job at a fishery.
(d) He went to college.
2. Where were the enemies coming from in the Delta region?
(a) Local villages.
(d) Large cities.
3. What branch of the military did Wolff become an officer in?
(a) Armored Corp.
(b) Special Forces.
(c) Air force.
4. Where did Wolff rest his head on the ship?
(a) Against hte anchor.
(b) Against the engine.
(c) Against the mast.
(d) Against the propeller.
5. What did Hugh Pierce seem to flourish under?
(a) Tough training.
(b) Lack of responsability.
(c) The heat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Wolff sent after training?
2. When did Wolff start calling himself a writer?
3. What was the two-hour special of Bonanza for?
4. What was Wolff encouraged to apply to?
5. What is Benet's rank according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)