|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sixsmith stash the nine letters he reads before going to dinner?
(a) In the hotel's phone book.
(b) In the hotel's dvd collection.
(c) In the hotel's safe.
(d) In the hotel's Bible.
2. What is the location of Seaboard's HYDRA project?
(a) Swescher Island.
(b) Swannekke Island.
(c) Swanlake Island.
(d) Swinker Island.
3. Where is Sixsmith when chapter three begins?
(a) On a patio.
(b) On a balcony.
(c) On a porch.
(d) On a ledge.
4. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
(a) An emergency.
(b) A fire.
(c) A broken part.
(d) A power outage.
5. Who canes Cavendish after his attempted escape?
(a) Nurse Fuller.
(b) Nurse Noakes.
(c) Nurse Gruels.
(d) Nurse Tallon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Seaboard's head of security?
2. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
3. How long does it take for Adam's ship to make repairs at the island?
4. What kind of house does Vyvyan live in?
5. What is the name of the book dealer that Frobisher goes to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Autua get accepted as a member of the crew?
2. What is Dr. Goose doing when Adam meets him?
3. How is the population of the corporate society, where Sonmi lives, divided?
4. Why does Cavendish not report having his watch stolen?
5. What is the "Union" in Sonmi's world?
6. What does Frobisher find in Ayrs' library?
7. What does Sixsmith do with the key to his expose?
8. What do the clones do at Papa Song's restaurant?
9. How does Luisa's car end up in the water?
10. What happens to Cavendish while he is traveling to the location his brother sends him to?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)