|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the puppies?
(a) They run away from the farm.
(b) They are taken after they are weaned to be educated.
(c) Their parents educate them in the Seven Commandments.
(d) They are kept with their parents until they learn the Seven Commandments.
2. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
3. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) In the Army.
(b) On a farm.
(c) In Russia.
(d) On a plantation.
4. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
(a) They do not think it is okay and do not want Mr. Jones.
(b) They do not think it is okay and would rather have Mr. Jones.
(c) They think it is okay if it keeps Mr. Jones away.
(d) They think it is okay but miss Mr. Jones.
5. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(b) Taking over the farmhouse.
(c) Eating all the food.
(d) An extra ration of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
2. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
3. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
4. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
5. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)