|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nachararyan say is his cultural enemy?
(b) The United States.
2. What do the Kipianis want Ali to wait for before proposing to Nino?
(a) For the war to end.
(b) For Nino's uncle to approve.
(c) For Nino to visit Russia.
(d) For Ali to find a job.
3. For whom is Nino named?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her great aunt.
(d) Her cousin.
4. After disappointing many people with his feelings about the war, what does Ali look to for inspiration?
(a) The desert.
(b) The sea.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The trees.
5. Why does Nachararyan decide to befriend Nino's father?
(a) So Nino falls in love with him.
(b) To make connections in Georgia.
(c) Because he is bored.
(d) To help Ali marry Nino.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Prophet Elias appoint the Ashouks?
2. Where does Iljas Beg host a graduation party?
3. Why does the The Ottoman Empire declare a Holy War?
4. During the war, where do people say Nachararyan transfers his money?
5. What does Ali say about the veil when discussing marriage with Nino's father?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)