|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the orderly bring to James in the morning?
(c) A note
(d) A book
2. How old is James Frey at the start of this book when he is flying home to his parents?
3. What does the Bald Man teach James that it is courageous to do?
(b) Be himself
4. When did the Bald Man attack his neighbor?
(c) Memorial Day
5. Who did Lilly run away to be with after she realized how bad her home life was?
6. What kind of personality test does James take in order for the therapists to assess his condition?
(d) Yes or No
7. Where does the dentist want James to go after his procedure?
(b) To the ER
(d) His home
8. Who does James call when his visitors finally leave?
(d) His parents
9. James _______ out of the chair and onto the ground.
10. Whose thin, beaten, and weak body surprises James?
(b) His own
11. How many days does James agree to stay at the clinic in his agreement with Leonard?
12. What does James begin to thrown around as he is angry?
13. Who wants to keep James at the clinic, even after his altercation?
14. When did Lilly's father leave her, according to Lilly's account of her life?
(a) This year
15. What does James send out to the missing patient?
(b) A blessing
(c) A message
(d) A package
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does James go in order to get sedation medication for the withdrawal symptoms?
2. What does the doctor stitch closed for James?
3. Who can call James and make him smile?
4. Where is the cabin James and his parents are staying at located?
5. Where does James go to watch TV when he is heavily medicated?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)