|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 216-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Silvana find the morning after being asked to leave the farm?
(a) That Hanka left.
(b) That Russia invaded Poland.
(c) That the farmer was dead.
(d) That the Germans found her.
2. What does Aurek see at Tony's home?
(a) Tony looking at his wife's image.
(b) Tony and his mother kissing.
(c) Tony slapping Silvana.
(d) Tony moving large boxes of food.
3. What does Aurek struggle with?
(b) Going to school.
(c) Having a father.
(d) Sleeping in a bed.
4. Who tells Janusz that he needs to leave for England?
(a) Helene's father.
(d) Helene's husband.
5. Why should the thief not be punished for his or her actions?
(a) Because of giving so much of oneself to Silvana.
(b) Because it is Silvana's.
(c) Because it is without value.
(d) Because it is war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills the German soldier?
2. What makes Silvana panic in Tony's store?
3. What does Janusz teach Aurek?
4. What does Janusz fail to notice during a visit by tony and Peter?
5. What happens to the woman who is holding Aurek?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)