Child sexual abuse

how do i convince him that i didn't know that i have infection because i think is just what doctor told me, that i have internal injury. please how do i convince my fiancy.

Asked by
Last updated by anonymous
1 Answers
Log in to answer
The past is past and both of you must learn to forget the past and deal with the present situation.Do a test for STD and STI and if you are clean, then that is enough evidence for him to accept and continue the relationship.You do not need to convince him on the past error .It is absolutely not necessary.Let bygones be bygones is very necessary in human interpersonal relationships and i think he should be mature enough to do just that.