|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does a person have to go this distance?
(a) Towards the park.
(b) Away from the park.
(c) Out of his way.
(d) On his way.
2. Jerry wonders if Peter has pets. How many does Peter say his family has?
3. Where does Peter's family keep the pet(s)?
(a) In a separate room
(b) In a doghouse
(d) In cages in the girls' bedrooms
4. What does Jerry tell Peter he doesn't like to do?
(a) Speak to people
(b) Try on clothes
(c) Go to the zoo
(d) Walk on the street
5. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(a) His bike
(c) His car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Peter will happen to him if he uses a pipe?
2. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
3. How much money does Peter carry on him?
4. What's the cross street that is to the right?
5. In what state does the play take place?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)