|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Jerry walk to get to the park?
(a) From Washington Square
(b) From Grand Central
(c) From the Met
(d) From the Stock Market
2. When Jerry first approaches Peter, he asks if he's been walking a certain direction. Which direction does he want to know about?
3. Peter says he has a considerable ___________ of taste.
4. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(a) By walking.
(b) By the subway.
(c) By the bus.
(d) By riding his bike.
5. Jerry wonders if Peter has pets. How many does Peter say his family has?
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Jerry want to know about Peter?
2. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
3. What is Peter doing when Jerry approaches him?
4. What does Jerry want to know about the zoo?
5. What does Peter's company work on?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)