|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the zoo?
(a) Next door
(b) Around 65th Street
(c) In another city
(d) Around 10th Avenue
2. On what day of the week does the play take place?
3. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(a) By the bus.
(b) By the subway.
(c) By riding his bike.
(d) By walking.
4. Why does Peter assume that Jerry lives in the Village?
(a) He is walking north from the zoo.
(b) He looks like someone who would live in the Village.
(c) He says he lives in the Village.
(d) He is walking east from the zoo.
5. What does Jerry ask Peter if he has?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter look?
2. Where can this play occur?
3. When Jerry tells Peter he doesn't like one particular side of the park, what is his reasoning for not liking it?
4. When Jerry first approaches Peter, he asks if he's been walking a certain direction. Which direction does he want to know about?
5. When Peter says that he can't express himself too well, he says that he's in publishing, not in __________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)