|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jerry, what did Freud wear when he had cancer of the mouth and his jaw had to be removed?
(a) A bandage
(b) A prosthesis
(d) This didn't happen to Freud
2. Where does the play take place?
(a) Brooklyn Park
(b) Central Park
(c) The West Side
(d) The New York Zoo
3. What does Jerry do every once in awhile?
(a) He likes to talk to people.
(c) Sits quietly without speaking to anyone.
(d) Enjoys the park.
4. Why does Jerry do this?
(a) So he could walk all the way up Fifth Avenue to the zoo.
(b) So he could get to the zoo faster.
(c) So he could see the city sights.
(d) So he could get some exercise.
5. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
(a) If he wants to go home.
(b) If he likes the park.
(c) If he has pets.
(d) If he enjoys sitting and listening to Jerry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter return to this question?
2. Where does Peter's family keep the pet(s)?
3. What is happening as the play opens?
4. Where can this play occur?
5. What does Jerry want to know about writers?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)