|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind(s) of pet(s) does Peter's family have?
2. Where does Jerry find Peter?
(a) In the park.
(b) In a garden.
(c) In a store.
(d) In the subway station.
3. Where will Peter learn about this information in question 7?
(a) From a friend
(b) On TV
(c) From a police officer
(d) In the paper
4. Why does Jerry do this?
(a) So he could get to the zoo faster.
(b) So he could get some exercise.
(c) So he could walk all the way up Fifth Avenue to the zoo.
(d) So he could see the city sights.
5. What is obvious about the two men?
(a) They are related.
(b) The two men are instantly comfortable with each other.
(c) They have met before.
(d) The two men have never previously met, and obviously come from different worlds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry begin to ask Peter?
2. With what does Peter oblige Jerry?
3. How does Jerry look?
4. What does Jerry tell Peter will happen to him if he uses a pipe?
5. Where does the play take place?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)