|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry keep doing to Peter?
(a) Pushing him.
(b) Interrupting him from his paper.
(c) Annoying him.
(d) Teasing him.
2. Jerry wonders if Peter has pets. How many does Peter say his family has?
3. In what state does the play take place?
(a) Rhode Island
(d) New York
4. From where did Jerry walk to get to the park?
(a) From the Met
(b) From Grand Central
(c) From the Stock Market
(d) From Washington Square
5. To what question does Peter return?
(a) The question of the zoo.
(b) The question about where Peter lives.
(c) The question about Peter's children.
(d) The question about Peter's job.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peter says that he can't express himself too well, he says that he's in publishing, not in __________.
2. What do each of Peter's daughters have?
3. With what does Peter oblige Jerry?
4. What does Jerry begin to ask Peter?
5. Where is the zoo?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)