|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind(s) of pet(s) does Peter's family have?
2. What does Jerry ask Peter?
(a) What he does for a living and how much money he makes.
(b) What train he is taking home.
(c) What he has in his pockets.
(d) Where his wife works.
3. Why does he have to go this distance?
(a) To see the city in which he or she lives.
(b) To get exercise.
(c) To meet new people.
(d) To come back a short distance correctly.
4. From where did Jerry walk to get to the park?
(a) From Grand Central
(b) From the Met
(c) From the Stock Market
(d) From Washington Square
5. Jerry wonders if Peter has pets. How many does Peter say his family has?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peter doing when Jerry approaches him?
2. What does Jerry wonder about Peter?
3. What does Jerry repeatedly ignore?
4. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
5. What does Jerry want to know about Peter?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)