|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jerry says this is one of those things who has to do?
(b) Some people.
(c) A person.
2. What is obvious about the two men?
(a) The two men have never previously met, and obviously come from different worlds.
(b) The two men are instantly comfortable with each other.
(c) They have met before.
(d) They are related.
3. Why does he have to go this distance?
(a) To meet new people.
(b) To get exercise.
(c) To see the city in which he or she lives.
(d) To come back a short distance correctly.
4. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
(a) A snob
(b) Too quiet
5. What part of the park does Jerry dislike?
(a) The north side
(b) The entrance
(c) The south side
(d) The west side
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries horn-rimmed glasses?
2. Where will he learn this?
3. What is happening as the play opens?
4. How does Jerry get to the Village?
5. Where did Peter read about the situation referred to in question 31?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)