|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry want to know about Peter?
(a) Where he lives.
(b) Why his wife is not with him.
(c) Where his children are right now.
(d) Why he lives in New York City.
2. Where does Peter assume that Jerry lives?
(b) The Village
(c) Upper East Side
(d) West Side
3. How does Peter laugh?
4. Where can this play occur?
(a) An park in any city.
(c) Only in Central Park.
(d) Any park in New York City.
5. When Peter says that he can't express himself too well, he says that he's in publishing, not in __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
2. Where does Peter's family keep the pet(s)?
3. What does Jerry proceed to ask Peter if he has?
4. What does Jerry tell Peter will happen to him if he uses a pipe?
5. Why does he feel this way?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)