|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Peter read about the situation referred to in question 31?
(a) A medical text
(b) The newspaper
(c) A doctor's office
(d) Time magazine
2. If Peter has children, what is the gender?
(a) Peter doesn't have children
(d) One boy and one girl
3. What does Jerry wonder?
(a) If he has been walking south.
(b) If he has been walking east.
(c) If he has been walking west.
(d) If he has been walking north.
4. What does Jerry tell Peter will happen to him if he uses a pipe?
(a) Peter doesn't use a pipe
(b) He'll get lung cancer
(c) He will drop it
(d) He will break it
5. Where is the zoo?
(a) In another city
(b) Around 65th Street
(c) Next door
(d) Around 10th Avenue
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter assume that Jerry lives?
2. Why does he do this, every once in awhile?
3. What does Jerry want to know about writers?
4. Who wears tweeds and smokes a pipe?
5. Why does Peter assume that Jerry lives in the Village?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)