|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter's profession?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An executive.
(d) A mechanic.
2. What is obvious about the two men?
(a) They have met before.
(b) They are related.
(c) The two men have never previously met, and obviously come from different worlds.
(d) The two men are instantly comfortable with each other.
3. What is the first line of the play?
(a) Hey you.
(b) I'm Peter
(c) I've been to the zoo.
(d) I'm Jerry
4. When Jerry first approaches Peter, he asks if he's been walking a certain direction. Which direction does he want to know about?
5. When Peter says that he can't express himself too well, he says that he's in publishing, not in __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. This character is in his late-thirties and has a disheveled appearance:
2. On what day of the week does the play take place?
3. Why does he do this, every once in awhile?
4. How much money does Peter carry on him?
5. What's the cross street that is to the right?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)