|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does he have to go this distance?
(a) To come back a short distance correctly.
(b) To see the city in which he or she lives.
(c) To get exercise.
(d) To meet new people.
2. Who wears tweeds and smokes a pipe?
3. What is obvious about the two men?
(a) They have met before.
(b) The two men have never previously met, and obviously come from different worlds.
(c) The two men are instantly comfortable with each other.
(d) They are related.
4. When Peter says that he can't express himself too well, he says that he's in publishing, not in __________.
5. When did Jerry ask questions about the zoo?
(a) He has not yet asked a question about the zoo.
(b) When the two first met moments earlier.
(c) Just a moment ago.
(d) Peter had asked Jerry about the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry keep doing to Peter?
2. Why does Jerry do this?
3. To what question does Peter return?
4. What does Jerry continuously ask Peter?
5. What part of the park does Jerry dislike?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)