|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter calls Jerry a 'dear fellow' what does Jerry accuse him of being?
(a) A snob
(b) Too quiet
2. When Peter says that he can't express himself too well, he says that he's in publishing, not in __________.
3. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
4. What is obvious about the two men?
(a) They are related.
(b) The two men have never previously met, and obviously come from different worlds.
(c) They have met before.
(d) The two men are instantly comfortable with each other.
5. Why does Peter assume that Jerry lives in the Village?
(a) He looks like someone who would live in the Village.
(b) He is walking north from the zoo.
(c) He is walking east from the zoo.
(d) He says he lives in the Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter look?
2. How many park benches are on the stage at the beginning of the play?
3. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
4. In what state does the play take place?
5. Where does the play take place?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)