|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peter work?
(a) Large corporation
(b) A school
(c) Doctor's office
(d) A small publishing house
2. How does Jerry get to the Village?
(a) His car
(c) His bike
3. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
(a) A very short distance.
(b) One mile.
(c) A very long distance.
(d) Ten miles.
4. When Jerry shares that he doesn't like to talk to people all the time, Peter wonders if he is to be the _________ for the day.
(a) Guinea pig
(b) Lab rat
(d) Special person
5. Who wears tweeds and smokes a pipe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fill in the blanks in this quote from Jerry: "Sometimes a person has to go a very long ________ out of his way to come back a short _______ correctly."
2. When Jerry first approaches Peter, he asks if he's been walking a certain direction. Which direction does he want to know about?
3. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
4. Peter says he has a considerable ___________ of taste.
5. What is happening as the play opens?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)