|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peter carries no more than ________ with him at any time.
2. What does Jerry wonder?
(a) If he has been walking north.
(b) If he has been walking south.
(c) If he has been walking west.
(d) If he has been walking east.
3. Who wears tweeds and smokes a pipe?
4. Jerry says this is one of those things who has to do?
(a) Some people.
(c) A person.
5. On hearing this question, how does Jerry react?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry ask Peter if he has?
2. How does Jerry get to the Village?
3. What is obvious about the two men?
4. What does Jerry repeatedly ignore?
5. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)