|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Peter make each year?
2. What does Jerry wonder?
(a) If he has been walking east.
(b) If he has been walking north.
(c) If he has been walking south.
(d) If he has been walking west.
3. Peter says he has a considerable ___________ of taste.
4. Where does Peter do this?
(a) At a small private practice.
(b) At a small textbook publishing house.
(c) At a large law firm.
(d) At a large car dealership.
5. Where does the play open?
(a) In the present day in Central Park in New York City.
(b) In Prospect Park in Brooklyn.
(c) In 19th century Central Park in New York City.
(d) In the Versailles garden in France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peter sitting when Jerry finds him?
2. Does Peter want to have more children in the future?
3. What else does Jerry want to know about Peter?
4. Where does Peter assume that Jerry lives?
5. What does Jerry do about Peter's assumption?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)