|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jerry say that his mom died?
(a) She parted with the ghost
(b) She drank herself to death
(c) She committed suicide
(d) She fell
2. Who cries all the time, according to Jerry?
(a) The woman on the third floor
(c) He does
(d) His aunt
3. Then of what does Jerry plan to speak?
(a) His subway ride.
(b) The zoo.
(c) His parents.
(d) His trip home.
4. The setting of trees and a single park bench is so simple. On what does the audience focus?
(a) The trees.
(b) The lighting.
(c) The bench.
(d) The dialogue and the actors.
5. What does Jerry blatantly tell Peter?
(a) About his worthless parents who are dead.
(b) About his loving wife.
(c) About his wonderful parents.
(d) About his children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jerry's aunt?
2. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
3. Why does he have to go this distance?
4. Where is Jerry's room in this building?
5. What is the first line of the play?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)