Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first line of the play?
(a) I'm Jerry
(b) I've been to the zoo.
(c) Hey you.
(d) I'm Peter
2. How does Jerry 'know' Peter's answer to the question about having more kids?
(a) The way he stared at other women
(b) The way he crosses his legs
(c) He talked to Peter's wife
(d) The way he moved
3. With what does Peter oblige Jerry?
(a) With his need to walk to the zoo.
(b) With more space on the bench.
(c) With his desire for money.
(d) With his musings.
4. Why does he have to go this distance?
(a) To come back a short distance correctly.
(b) To see the city in which he or she lives.
(c) To meet new people.
(d) To get exercise.
5. How much money does Peter tell Jerry he makes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Jerry want to know about Peter?
2. How far does a person sometimes have to go?
3. What does Jerry ask Peter?
4. Who carries horn-rimmed glasses?
5. Fill in the blanks in this quote from Jerry: "Sometimes a person has to go a very long ________ out of his way to come back a short _______ correctly."
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)