|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jerry curious about at the end of the dog adventure?
(a) How the dog will treat him
(b) How he can kill the dog another way
(c) What the landlady will do
(d) Why the dog is limping
2. What do the dog's eyes look like?
3. What does Jerry wonder about the dog?
(a) If it would bite him.
(b) If it would be interested in him.
(c) If it would die.
(d) If it would be nice.
4. What does Jerry become when he sees that Peter is angry with him?
5. What can Jerry not stand to do?
(a) Ignore her.
(b) Leave without say goodbye to her.
(c) Be far from this woman.
(d) Be near such a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry do on a daily basis?
2. What does Peter wonder about Jerry's story?
3. What does Jerry realize that he has yet to do?
4. Who owns the dog that Jerry can't stand?
5. Referring to your answer of question 67, how long did Jerry claim to be such?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)