|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first person to go looking for David's father?
2. Why does Yenta agree to sign the marriage contract?
3. Where does Lemel put his second gift from Shlemel?
4. Where does Lemel put his first gift from Yenta?
5. What is Shmelkicha told to avoid the same problem with her girls in the bed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is experienced a number of times in these stories by different characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Aaron endures many different trials before the end of his story. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)