Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shlemiel say he would rather do than hear his wife's scolding?
2. Where is the devil walking in the snow?
3. What does David do before releasing the devil?
4. Who convinces Yenta to sign the marriage contract?
5. What does Mrs. Shlemiel do when she hears her husband ate the Hanukkah treat?
Aaron endures many different trials before the end of his story. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Despair is a common theme in these stories. Discuss the role of despair in the lives of Singer's characters.
Interesting advice is given and received in these stories. What are some examples of this advice, and what are the consequences of it?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)