Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shlemiel say he would rather do than hear his wife's scolding?
2. Where is the devil walking in the snow?
3. What does David do before releasing the devil?
4. Who convinces Yenta to sign the marriage contract?
5. What does Mrs. Shlemiel do when she hears her husband ate the Hanukkah treat?
What role does symbolism play in these stories and where does it appear? How is the plot of the stories altered by the presence of these symbols?
Fear is experienced a number of times in these stories by different characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
These stories place in different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affect the course of the plots. Why might Singer have chosen these particular places for the stories to take place?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)