Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shlemiel say he would rather do than hear his wife's scolding?
2. Where is the devil walking in the snow?
3. What does David do before releasing the devil?
4. Who convinces Yenta to sign the marriage contract?
5. What does Mrs. Shlemiel do when she hears her husband ate the Hanukkah treat?
Essay Topic 1
Hannukuh and Judaism are central to the plots of every story. How does this religious center affect the plot of the stories and the messages presented in them?
Essay Topic 2
Aaron endures many different trials before the end of his story. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Many different characters in this book are persuaded to do things they would not have done of their own accord? What are some of these instances, and how does persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)