|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Zlateh watch the family do at the end of the book?
a) Sings songs.
b) Light the menorah.
c) Eat their feast.
d) Play dreidel.
2. What symbol keeps appearing for the children as they are entertained by the strange man in "Grandmother's Tale"?
3. What is there NOT included in the room made to look like paradise?
a) Something to do.
b) A bed.
4. What does Shlemiel say he would rather do than hear his wife's scolding?
5. What does Shlemiel drink after eating the Hanukkah treat?
This section contains 536 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)