Quiz: Grandmother's Tale
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What animals appear as the strange man spins around in the house?
2. What is Grandmother's name?
3. What does the strange man look like as he spins around in the house?
a) A top.
b) A star.
c) A dreidel.
d) A candle.
4. What does the children notice while they are being entertained by the strange man in "Grandmother's Tale"?
a) Time was slowing down.
b) The house was getting smaller.
c) The animals were agitated.
d) They were getting strangely sleepy.
5. What does Grandmother promise her grandchildren the next night?
a) More time to play jacks.
This section contains 272 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)