|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where does Chinaski give another driver a rude gesture?
2. In "From an Old Dog in his Cups," what relationship is explored?
3. In "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual," Chinaski smells like ____________.
4. According to Chinaski in "Drive Through Hell," the adjective which describes all of humanity is ________.
5. Where does "My Buddy" take place?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Chinaski view criticism in a dismissive manner?
2. Describe Chinaski's father...
This section contains 932 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)