1. What is the format of the poems in this collection?
2. Which of the following is a theme not reflected by these poems?
3. Where does Chinaski live?
4. In "Red Mercedes," what does the passenger hand the driver of the car from the glove box?
5. Who is the subject of the poem "Retired"?
6. In "Working It Out," who is Gregory Peck portraying on television?
7. When Chinaski writes, who or what accompanies him?
8. Who is most fond of motivational cliches?
9. With whom does Chinaski seem to feel the strongest kinship?
This section contains 3,430 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)