Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 298-313.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Chinaski of the present in "Zero"?
2. Where does the editor in "The Beautiful Lady Editor" help the poor?
(b) South America.
3. Chinaski likes the editor in one of the poems even though she is which of the following?
4. In "Drive Through Hell," where does Chinaski see the soul of the world?
(a) In a diner.
(b) At a school.
(c) On the freeway.
(d) Near a park.
5. What significant event in history does Chinaski consider in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) Industrial Revolution.
(b) Cold War.
(c) French Revolution.
(d) World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Seize the Day," what makes the grotesque man popular?
2. What bug makes an appearance in "A Tragic Meeting"?
3. Chinaski mentions that the lottery funds _____________.
4. With whom does Chinaski seem to feel the strongest kinship?
5. In "Gay Paree" what does Chinaski describe?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)