|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 195-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Chinaski owe to the IRS?
(a) 7,000 dollars.
(b) 14,000 dollars.
(c) 10,000 dollars.
(d) 3,000 dollars.
2. In "Friends within the Darkness," Chinaski listens to __________.
(a) Rap music.
(b) Country music.
(c) Classical music.
(d) Rock music.
3. What was Fante's occupation?
4. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
(a) Teaching jobs.
(b) Clergy jobs.
(c) Constructon jobs.
(d) No jobs.
5. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
(b) The lie of the American dream.
(c) American education.
(d) The fulfillment of ambitions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Concrete," who invites Chinaski to his house?
2. Chinaski describes Paris as a lovely city full of _______________.
3. Chinaski says that Mexican girls in "Longshot" are often doing which of the following?
4. In "Working It Out," who is Gregory Peck portraying on television?
5. In "The Crazy Truth," Chinaski recalled seeing a pedestrian verbally abuse a man in what color car?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)