Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 133-154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Saroyan flees from the United States to _________.
2. In "Putrefaction," back to which decade does Chinaski think the country is regressing?
3. In "Supposedly Famous," Chinaski takes stock of __________.
(a) His family.
(b) His wife's life.
(c) His life.
(d) His knowledge.
4. Where is Chinaski in "Sunny Side Down"?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A park.
(c) A diner.
(d) A movie theater.
5. In "Education," what does Chinaski remember?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His father.
(c) His years in college.
(d) A family reunion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Crazy Truth," Chinaski recalled seeing a pedestrian verbally abuse a man in what color car?
2. In "Shoes," what does the young man think of the shoes?
3. In "Starting Fast," where does Chinaski sleep?
4. Who is the subject of the poem "Retired"?
5. All the crazy poets Chinaski used to work with now have what kinds of jobs?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)