Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 113-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
2. What is the first thing that the man whom Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His hat.
(d) His gloves.
3. What is the second thing the man Chinaski tries to help drops?
(a) His cane.
(b) His hearing aid.
(c) His medication.
(d) His paperwork.
4. Where is the hotel room in "A Good Time"?
(a) New York.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Which of the following is the setting for "Red Mercedes" and a frequent setting in Bukowski's work?
(a) Chinaski's father's house.
(d) Race track.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Supposedly Famous," Chinaski takes stock of __________.
2. In which poem does Bukowski relate his famous origin story?
3. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
4. In "Red Mercedes," what does the passenger hand the driver of the car from the glove box?
5. In "My Friend, The Parking Lot Attendant," where does the attendant work?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)