Quiz: Pp. 13-28 to Pp. 29-50
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is most fond of motivational cliches?
a) Chinaski's father.
b) Chinaski's mother.
c) Chinaski's mentor.
2. In "Darkness," what does Chinaski lament?
a) The fulfillment of ambitions.
c) The lie of the American dream.
d) American education.
3. In "Cornered," where does Chinaski often sit?
b) Park benches.
c) Empty bars.
d) Busy restaurants.
4. Chinaski believes that most poets are which of the following?
5. In "Working It Out," who is Gregory Peck portraying on television?
a) Charles Dickens.
b) Mark Twain.
c) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
d) Edgar Allan Poe.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with...
This section contains 244 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)