|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 256-276.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which poem does Chinaski struggle with writer's block?
(a) "Supposedly Famous."
(d) "I'll Take It."
2. Chinaski describes Paris as a lovely city full of _______________.
(a) Intelligent people.
3. Where is Chinaski in "Not Listed"?
4. Whom does Chinaski say he loves in "Supposedly Famous"?
(a) His wife.
(b) His cats.
(c) His critics.
(d) His parents.
5. Where does the woman in "A Good Time" want to be taken?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Their Night," Chinaski connects his distaste for the Lost Generation to __________.
2. What is the name of Chinaski's second friend in "Practice"?
3. What point is made in "Trying to Make It"?
4. Who is most fond of motivational cliches?
5. Whom does Chinaski seem to think deserves better than any other man?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)