Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pp. 175-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Helping the Old," where does Chinaski try to assist an old man?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The sidewalk
(c) The theater.
(d) The bank.
2. In "The Stride," how old does Chinaski recall being?
3. What is the name of Chinaski's friend in "The Stride"?
4. Which of the following is most evident in "I Thought the Stuff Tasted Worse than Usual"?
(c) Gallows humor.
5. In "Termites of the Page," whom does Bukowski lambast?
(b) Middle class workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom/what does Emily Bukowski tend?
2. In "Gay Paree" what does Chinaski describe?
3. In "Glenn Miller," Chinaski recalls what kind of shop?
4. What was the name of Chinaski's teacher?
5. What is Chinaski's emotion in "I'll Take It..."?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)