Quiz: Pp. 256-276 to Pp. 277-297
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Chinaski declares that he is not worried about which of the following in "Someday I'm Going to Write a Primer . . ."?
b) A war.
d) A bomb.
2. In "Let 'Em Go," Chinaski says he is tired of __________.
a) Dating a woman.
3. In "Hot," Bukowski claims that there is which of the following in everything around him?
4. Chinaski consoles himself that many men become which of the following over time?
5. In "Over Done," why does Chinaski not enjoy the company of...
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)