Quiz: Pp. 13-28 to Pp. 236-255
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Chinaski concludes that he owes his life to whom?
2. In "Supposedly Famous," Chinaski takes stock of __________.
a) His wife's life.
b) His family.
c) His life.
d) His knowledge.
3. Saroyan insists that in order for him to write he needs to ______________.
4. Where is Chinaski in "Longshot"?
c) Dentist office.
d) Business office.
5. In "Invasion," what kind of animal does Chinaski see in his doorway?
a) A monkey.
b) A lion.
c) A tiger.
d) A turtle.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 249 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)