|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yolanda do when she notices three men looking at her mother in the restaurant?
(a) She giggles.
(b) She says they are leaving the restaurant.
(c) She goes over and speaks to them.
(d) She points them out to her mother and teases her.
2. What is Yolanda looking for before the concert begins?
(a) A way to get Andrew backstage.
(b) Her friend from Chicago.
(d) A way to distract her momma and Aunt Tiny.
3. What does Yolanda realize as she is watching musicians unload their instruments?
(b) That Andrew needs more instruments to play.
(c) That Andrew should be on the stage.
(d) That her momma knows nothing about jazz music.
4. Where is Yolanda's family going for a visit?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
5. What does Yolanda say about Andrew's tendency in a large crowd?
(a) That he gets scared.
(b) That he tends to wander off.
(c) That he will not be around a large crowd.
(d) That he treats everyone like his best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yolanda do at Grant Park?
2. Why doesn't Andrew have any stage fright when he goes to play for the music store owner?
3. What does Stoney Buxton call out to Yolanda?
4. Why is Yolanda upset about what Stoney Buxton tells her?
5. What does Yolanda's momma want Yolanda to aspire to be someday?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)