|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horrifies Yolanda about the way Aunt Tiny cuts Yolanda's mother's hair?
(a) It is too short.
(b) The style is flirty.
(c) It is too puffed out.
(d) It is too straight.
2. What inspires Yolanda for solving her dilemma about talking to a performer?
(a) Her momma knows the performer and says she will speak to him.
(b) The backstage manager walks onstage with a small, blond boy.
(c) Her Aunt Tiny suggests calling the performer ahead of time.
(d) She encounters a kind, wealthy woman who offers to help her.
3. What does Yolanda's momma want Yolanda to aspire to be someday?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A policewoman.
(c) A lawyer or judge.
(d) A scientist.
4. To whom else does Yolanda want to say goodbye?
(a) No one.
5. Where does Aunt Tiny work as a hairdresser?
(a) New York.
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yolanda tell Shirley?
2. What does Yolanda snack on during the car trip?
3. What does Yolanda tell her mother she wants to be?
4. Where is the concert being held?
5. Why are there security guards around the stage area?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)