Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Yolanda not say goodbye to Shirley?
(a) Shirley is not speaking to Yolanda.
(b) Shirley is ill with a contagious disease.
(c) Yolanda is not speaking to Shirley.
(d) Shirley is on vacation out of the state with her family.
2. Who does Yolanda think would have to be the one to discover Andrew?
(a) A jazz singer.
(b) Her Aunt Tiny.
(c) A professional musician.
(d) No one; he does not need discovered.
3. How does Yolanda feel as she is waiting at the concert that night?
4. What does Andrew play for the store owner?
(a) "The Battle Hymn of the Republic."
(b) The sounds of skaters during an ice hockey match.
(c) The angry sounds of Yolanda's fury during the fight.
5. How does Yolanda feel about Aunt Tiny's proposal?
(a) She thinks it's a wonderful idea.
(b) She doesn't want to eat all vegeatables.
(c) She is not enthusiastic.
(d) She wants to stay with her momma and Andrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yolanda do when she notices three men looking at her mother in the restaurant?
2. How does Yolanda's mother dress when they go out to dinner?
3. What does Yolanda's mother ask about Yolanda and her school?
4. How does Shirley respond?
5. What happens when the crowd gets loud?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)