|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Tiny say about Yolanda's piano playing?
(a) She thinks Yolanda needs to practice more.
(b) She thinks Yolanda has great talent.
(c) Not impressed.
(d) She thinks Yolanda is awful.
2. Where does Aunt Tiny work as a hairdresser?
(b) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
3. What does Andrew play for the store owner?
(a) The angry sounds of Yolanda's fury during the fight.
(b) "The Battle Hymn of the Republic."
(d) The sounds of skaters during an ice hockey match.
4. Why does Yolanda not say goodbye to Shirley?
(a) Shirley is on vacation out of the state with her family.
(b) Yolanda is not speaking to Shirley.
(c) Shirley is not speaking to Yolanda.
(d) Shirley is ill with a contagious disease.
5. What does the store owner think of Andrew's playing?
(a) He thinks Andrew needs some instruction.
(b) He thinks Andrew is awful.
(c) He thinks Andrew is just blowing through the instrument with no idea of what he is doing.
(d) He is awestruck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yolanda's mother ask about several days after their visit to the music store?
2. Where is Yolanda's family going for a visit?
3. What does Yolanda reply when Aunt Tiny asks if Shirley is a friend?
4. What is Yolanda's strongest trait to help her pull off her scheme?
5. What does Yolanda do as the crowd gets rowdy?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)