|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yolanda feel about Aunt Tiny's proposal?
(a) She thinks it's a wonderful idea.
(b) She wants to stay with her momma and Andrew.
(c) She doesn't want to eat all vegeatables.
(d) She is not enthusiastic.
2. What does Yolanda lie about to the two women she is talking with at the park?
(a) Being asked to deliver something to the performer.
(b) Not feeling well.
(c) Being kin to the performer.
(d) Her brother.
3. What does Yolanda realize as she is watching musicians unload their instruments?
(b) That Andrew needs more instruments to play.
(c) That her momma knows nothing about jazz music.
(d) That Andrew should be on the stage.
4. Where does Yolanda take Andrew after her encounter with Foster?
(b) An ice cream parlour.
5. What does Stoney Buxton call out to Yolanda?
(a) That he will watch her back.
(b) That she is in big trouble now.
(c) That she is amazing.
(d) That he is going to tell the police about her attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yolanda feel as she is waiting at the concert that night?
2. What does Yolanda suggest to her mother about Andrew?
3. What inspires Yolanda for solving her dilemma about talking to a performer?
4. What does Yolanda's momma want Yolanda to aspire to be someday?
5. To whom else does Yolanda want to say goodbye?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)