|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 & 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cause Yolanda to become furious?
(a) Seeing the bullies the next day after they had broken Andrew's harmonica.
(b) Shirley saying she does not think Andrew is a genius.
(c) Shirley saying she does not want to be friends any longer.
(d) Yolanda's mother saying that Andrew needs to concentrate on his studies.
2. Of what does Yolanda try to convince herself as she runs to the park?
(a) That Andrew is able to fight well.
(b) That Shirley can take responsibility for the cake and do fine.
(c) That other boys would protect Andrew.
(d) That the neighborhood is safe.
3. Where do Yolanda and Andrew sit for about twenty minutes?
(a) In the front row of the park's stadium.
(b) In a police van.
(c) Behind the stage.
(d) In the performer's limousine.
4. What seat does Yolando take in her classroom?
(a) In the middle where she will blend in and not be noticed.
(b) As far back as possible.
(c) Where she is most visible to the teacher.
(d) Next to a boy who smiles at her.
5. For what does Yolanda blame Shirley?
(a) For beating up the drug pushers.
(b) For making her think about jump roping when she is not allowed to do it.
(c) For the cake failing to rise.
(d) For the attack in the park on Andrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Yolanda afraid to frighten Andrew for her schemes?
2. What does Andrew play for the store owner?
3. What does Yolanda suggest she and Andrew do?
4. What does Yolanda do at Grant Park?
5. Why is Yolanda suspicious of Shirley?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)