|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Andrew dream?
(a) Get revenge against Romulus Foster.
(b) Giving his second-best harmonica away.
(c) Hitting Chimp over and over.
(d) Burying his harmonica.
2. What will be better with the move?
(a) The apartment will be bigger.
(b) They will own their own home.
(c) It will costs less to live.
(d) The neighborhood will be safer.
3. Who is Shirley Piper?
(a) A girl who saves a seat on the bus for Yolanda.
(b) The principal at Yolanda's new school.
(c) Yolanda's next-door neighbor.
(d) Yolanda's favorite teacher.
4. What does Yolanda do to Romulus Foster?
(a) Kicks him in the shin.
(b) Slams him into the ground.
(c) Punches him in the stomach.
(d) Slaps him in the face.
5. What do they call Yolanda on the bus?
(a) Nothing; they won't speak to her.
(c) Skinny Mini.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Yolanda doing while Andrew is playing his harmonica near Asphalt Hill?
2. How is the cake when Yolanda arrives back home?
3. Why is Yolanda upset about what Stoney Buxton tells her?
4. How does Yolanda feel as she is waiting at the concert that night?
5. What does Yolanda volunteer to do the day of the concert?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)