|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 & 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was at the playground when Andrew was there?
(a) Some pushers.
(b) The principal just before he was shot.
(c) A swat team.
(d) A couple ponies kids could ride.
2. What does Yolanda do a lot of in the classroom?
(a) Raise her hand.
(c) Talk to her neighbors.
(d) Write notes.
3. Of what does Yolanda try to convince herself as she runs to the park?
(a) That Andrew is able to fight well.
(b) That Shirley can take responsibility for the cake and do fine.
(c) That the neighborhood is safe.
(d) That other boys would protect Andrew.
4. How does Yolanda feel in her new home?
5. How does Yolanda's mother dress when they go out to dinner?
(a) In a dress that shows off her figure.
(b) In trendy capris and a tank top.
(c) In a fairly matronly dress.
(d) In sloppy, wrinkled clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Andrew feel connected to the sounds in the house?
2. What does Yolanda think might be her reward for bravery?
3. What does Yolanda suddenly remember when Shirley mentions Andrew?
4. What is Yolanda's mother always pestering her to do?
5. What does Yolanda fear in front of her Aunt Tiny?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)