|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yolanda do a lot of in the classroom?
(a) Raise her hand.
(b) Talk to her neighbors.
(d) Write notes.
2. What is Yolanda doing while Andrew is playing his harmonica near Asphalt Hill?
(a) Reading a book under the tree.
(b) Talking with Shirley.
(c) Talking with one of the boys who is skating.
(d) Going to the public library.
3. What did Andrew not know about what was in his pocket?
(a) The beatle is still alive.
(b) The money is stolen.
(c) The substance is illegal.
(d) It is cocaine.
4. What does Vic show Andrew?
(a) Carnegie Hall to demonstrate to Andrew where he could end up.
(b) The sheet music for the song Andrew plays.
(c) The electric controls on his wheelchair.
(d) His talking wristwatch.
5. Who is Stoney Buxton?
(a) A boy who is learning harmonica also.
(b) A skater who says he does better when Andrew is playing his harmonica.
(c) A drug dealer in the neighborhood.
(d) A boy who is learning to play the flute.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Andrew scolded?
2. What does Shirley hope Yolanda will teach her?
3. What tension is there at Asphalt Hill?
4. What does Yolanda take Shirley through with painstaking detail?
5. How does Andrew wake up the family in the mornings?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)