|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tension is there at Asphalt Hill?
(a) Between the older boys and the younger boys.
(b) Between the skaters and the basketball players.
(c) Between Andrew and the drug dealers.
(d) Between kids from different schools.
2. What will be better with the move?
(a) The neighborhood will be safer.
(b) The apartment will be bigger.
(c) They will own their own home.
(d) It will costs less to live.
3. What has Miss Gilluly given up trying to do?
(a) Teach Andrew to read.
(b) Stop Yolanda from raising her hand in class so much.
(c) Getting her students to want to learn.
(d) Get a promotion.
4. What is one group that hangs out at Asphalt Hill?
(b) Girls watching the boys.
(d) Drug pushers.
5. Why is Andrew uninterested in the photograph?
(a) The children in the photo do not resemble Andrew.
(b) Andew does not care what happened several hundred years ago.
(c) Andrew thinks the parasol is silly.
(d) Andrew is afraid of dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Yolanda feel better when she is thinking about her old home?
2. Where is Yolanda's old crush Tyrone?
3. Where is Andrew when Chapter 3 opens?
4. Why is Yolanda suspicious of Shirley?
5. What is wrong with Andrew's momma?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)