|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seat does Yolando take in her classroom?
(a) In the middle where she will blend in and not be noticed.
(b) As far back as possible.
(c) Next to a boy who smiles at her.
(d) Where she is most visible to the teacher.
2. Who thinks Andrew is interfering with business?
(a) The drug pushers.
(b) The skating rink manager.
(c) The hot dog vendor.
(d) The blind, old man who plays who trumpet for money on the corner.
3. Who was at the playground when Andrew was there?
(a) A couple ponies kids could ride.
(b) Some pushers.
(c) The principal just before he was shot.
(d) A swat team.
4. To what smell does Yolando wake?
(a) Fish frying and waffles sizzling.
(b) Bacon frying and pancakes cooking.
(c) Tar when the road is being repaired.
(d) Her dog breathing in her face.
5. What does Yolanda decide to bake?
(a) A chocolate fudge cake with walnuts.
(b) A carrot cake.
(c) An orange date nut cake.
(d) A brownie fudge cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they call Yolanda on the bus?
2. What does Yolanda do to the biggest bully at school?
3. Where is Andrew when Chapter 3 opens?
4. What word does Yolanda look up in the dictionary?
5. What is Yolanda doing while Andrew is playing his harmonica near Asphalt Hill?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)