|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 & 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in an illustration that gives Andrew no motivation?
(a) Washington crossing the Delaware.
(b) The depiction of two white kids.
(c) A white girl walking with a parasol.
(d) A dog swimming with a white boy.
2. To what smell does Yolando wake?
(a) Her dog breathing in her face.
(b) Tar when the road is being repaired.
(c) Fish frying and waffles sizzling.
(d) Bacon frying and pancakes cooking.
3. What does Yolanda do to the biggest bully at school?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Wrestles him to the ground.
(c) Ruins his food.
(d) Asks him for a chess match.
4. Who calls Yolanda this word?
(a) Yolanda's mother.
(b) A boy who sits behind her in class.
5. What is Yolanda doing while Andrew is playing his harmonica near Asphalt Hill?
(a) Talking with Shirley.
(b) Reading a book under the tree.
(c) Talking with one of the boys who is skating.
(d) Going to the public library.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Andrew when he received his first harmonica?
2. What is failing to hold Andrew's interest?
3. What does Yolanda do a lot of in the classroom?
4. What will be better with the move?
5. How does Yolanda make the rest of the kids feel?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)