|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 & 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Yolanda look up the word?
(a) To compliment her mother with something nice.
(b) To figure out if she really is one.
(c) To have a comment to Andrew.
(d) To have a smart rejoinder for the boy the next day.
2. What did Andrew not know about what was in his pocket?
(a) The substance is illegal.
(b) It is cocaine.
(c) The money is stolen.
(d) The beatle is still alive.
3. What does Yolanda do to the biggest bully at school?
(a) Wrestles him to the ground.
(b) Asks him for a chess match.
(c) Ruins his food.
(d) Slaps him.
4. What picture does Miss Gilluly give Andrew and ask him what it is?
(a) A fire hydrant.
(b) A train.
(c) A dog.
(d) A police officer.
5. What is one group that hangs out at Asphalt Hill?
(b) Drug pushers.
(d) Girls watching the boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Shirley Piper?
2. Who came into the school with a gun?
3. What does Shirley Piper wonder about Yolanda?
4. What makes Yolanda feel better when she is thinking about her old home?
5. How does Yolanda feel in her new home?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)