|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 & 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cause Yolanda to become furious?
(a) Shirley saying she does not think Andrew is a genius.
(b) Seeing the bullies the next day after they had broken Andrew's harmonica.
(c) Yolanda's mother saying that Andrew needs to concentrate on his studies.
(d) Shirley saying she does not want to be friends any longer.
2. Of what does Yolanda try to convince herself as she runs to the park?
(a) That Shirley can take responsibility for the cake and do fine.
(b) That other boys would protect Andrew.
(c) That Andrew is able to fight well.
(d) That the neighborhood is safe.
3. What makes Yolanda feel better when she is thinking about her old home?
(a) Having her own room.
(b) The lake near her house.
(c) Going down to where musicians jam in the park.
(d) Andrew playing his instruments.
4. What does Shirley hope Yolanda will teach her?
(a) How to do double-dutch.
(b) How to study for an exam.
(c) How to increase Shirley's vocabularly.
(d) How to talk the librarian into letting her check out more than three books.
5. Where does Yolanda take Andrew after her encounter with Foster?
(a) An ice cream parlour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yolanda do to the biggest bully at school?
2. What does Yolanda do at Grant Park?
3. How does Yolanda feel about Aunt Tiny's proposal?
4. What has Andrew be nicknamed by some of the boys that hang out at Asphalt Hill?
5. Why do Aunt Tiny and Yolanda's momma look confused?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)