|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shirley Piper wonder about Yolanda?
(a) Why Yolando does not report the students who harass Yolanda.
(b) If Yolanda is a genius.
(c) Why Yolanda would want the teacher to call on her.
(d) If Yolanda studies for hours at night.
2. What does Yolanda suddenly remember when Shirley mentions Andrew?
(a) She forgot to pick up Andrew at the park.
(b) She has a present for Andrew.
(c) She wants to save a piece of the cake for Andrew.
(d) She and Andrew have to stay with their father the next weekend.
3. What does Yolanda do to the biggest bully at school?
(a) Ruins his food.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Wrestles him to the ground.
(d) Asks him for a chess match.
4. What sounds does Andrew like to hear on Asphalt Hill?
(a) The metal being smashed.
(b) The tires settling when they throw a new batch on the pile.
(c) The wheels on concrete.
(d) The seagulls eating the garbage.
5. Who is Willie Meredith?
(a) The principal who is dead.
(b) A student who is shot dead.
(c) The janitor who is dead.
(d) The janitor who brings the gun to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tension is there at Asphalt Hill?
2. To what smell does Yolando wake?
3. Who is Vic Watts?
4. What does Vic ask Andrew to play on Andrew's harmonica?
5. What picture does Miss Gilluly give Andrew and ask him what it is?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)