Chapters 1 & 2
1. How many terrible things have happened recently in Yolanda's life?
2. Who came into the school with a gun?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A janitor.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A student.
3. Who was shot by the person with the gun?
(a) The other janitor.
(b) Students and a teacher.
(c) The principal.
(d) No one.
4. Who is Willie Meredith?
(a) A student who is shot dead.
(b) The principal who is dead.
(c) The janitor who is dead.
(d) The janitor who brings the gun to school.
5. What does Yolanda's Momma find in Andrew's pocket?
(a) A bag of marijuana.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bag of cocaine.
(d) A note from the drug dealer who shot the principal.
6. How old is Andrew?
7. Who was at the playground when Andrew was there?
(a) Some pushers.
(b) The principal just before he was shot.
(c) A swat team.
(d) A couple ponies kids could ride.
8. What was Andrew told would help his Momma?
(a) A vacation.
(b) For her children to behave better.
(c) Finding a husband.
This section contains 5,604 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)