Chapters 1 & 2
1. How many terrible things have happened recently in Yolanda's life?
2. Who came into the school with a gun?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A student.
(c) A janitor.
(d) A drug dealer.
3. Who was shot by the person with the gun?
(a) The principal.
(b) Students and a teacher.
(c) The other janitor.
(d) No one.
4. Who is Willie Meredith?
(a) The janitor who is dead.
(b) A student who is shot dead.
(c) The principal who is dead.
(d) The janitor who brings the gun to school.
5. What does Yolanda's Momma find in Andrew's pocket?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bag of marijuana.
(c) A bag of cocaine.
(d) A note from the drug dealer who shot the principal.
6. How old is Andrew?
7. Who was at the playground when Andrew was there?
(a) A couple ponies kids could ride.
(b) A swat team.
(c) Some pushers.
(d) The principal just before he was shot.
8. What was Andrew told would help his Momma?
(a) Finding a husband.
(b) For her children to behave better.
(c) A vacation.
This section contains 5,604 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)