Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jody sees Oliver to say goodbye, what does Oliver ask Jody to do for him?
(a) Punch Lem Forrester the next time he sees him.
(b) Pick up his medicine from the doctor's office.
(c) Deliver a message to Twink.
(d) Pray for his healing wounds.
2. How many times does Penny's gun misfire, missing the bear that he is hunting?
3. How deep is the Baxter family's sinkhole?
(a) 230 feet.
(b) 300 feet.
(c) 60 feet.
(d) 100 feet.
4. While hunting for Grandma Hutto, how many bucks do Penny and Jody kill?
5. How does Ma Baxter feel about Buck Forrester staying in their home?
(a) She is completely apathetic.
(b) She is incredibly excited.
(c) She is outraged at the idea.
(d) She is warming to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
2. What information about Fodder Wing does Jody learn from Fodder Wing's brother while they are in the woods together?
3. After being accused of having Eulalie Boyles as his sweetheart, what does Jody throw at Eulalie Boyles?
4. Why doesn't the Baxter family own a well?
5. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)