|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Oliver Hutto been living, before he returns to Grandma Hutto's home?
(a) Out at sea.
(b) In the desert.
(c) On a small island.
(d) Deep in the woods.
2. Which character says that they would like a chance to "whup that bear"?
(a) Ma Baxter.
(b) Jody Baxter.
(c) Lem Forrester.
(d) Penny Baxter.
3. What emotion does Jody admit to feeling when he kills an animal during a hunt?
4. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
(a) Undercooked meat.
(b) Poisonous plants.
(c) Half-ripe berries.
(d) Curdled milk.
5. Which of the following best describes Doc Wilson?
(a) He is practically blind.
(b) He is a drunk.
(c) He is a terrible doctor.
(d) He is a thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a watering trough at the Baxter family sinkhole?
2. What animals go missing from the Baxter farm after the fistfight?
3. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
4. How long does Penny say Julia must mend before she will be well enough to hunt Old Slewfoot again?
5. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)